Sunday 5 November 2017

To King - Things to let you know

Dai Lou,

Didn’t manage to say goodbye to you on your last day in BDO and also to take the last photo in BDO.

You are a quiet person. I still remember the first time we had some deep conversation was at Ipoh hotel room during our very first trip. I kept asking you why you’d be so quiet so calm. I was curious and would like to know more about you. I don’t really believe if a person is quiet, because I can’t imagine how they going to release their emotion and stress by keeping the secret and everything inside their hearts. Soon I found out you have your own way to deal with all these.

You are also a low profile person and I am quite impressed by this personality. You would never show off to others on what you owned, your background or anything else. And even after we knew, you wouldn’t mind to share with us. You’ve invited us to your house in PD, having parties over there, took a short trip keeping us away from the city and stressful life. I have been learning quite a lot over there. I’ve learnt how to play snooker, how to ignite the flame by using fan (XD), how to swim, how to ride a jet ski and how to have fun with you guys.

PD 2017
I like your personality. Though you might not be talking much, but when you talk you got the point straight. I have told you the other day, the scene on how we first met each other in Amcorp, I still can clearly recall it. I am so so glad and lucky to join the team and know every one of you. I remember we didn’t talk much at first, we were so damn quiet during lunch, and everyone was busy looking at their phones. Slowly we had some simple and short conversation, and the team was getting closer with each other. Came to our first trip to Derrick’s hometown and Ipoh, staying with the flies inside your car, what a horrible experience we ever had. We had our “pillow talk” time in Ipoh hotel, talking our first impression to each other. Even though the time passed, I still can remember every moment we’ve been through.

Sitiawan 2015
Since then we were busy for our own life, been working every day and night, and finally came to the day I heard that you’ve resigned. It was expected, somehow I still feel upset on this. For the period I was in office, you will come over and “visit” me sometimes, and we will have something to talk about. I remember there was a time, you asked me the reason why I’d choose accounting, and then we started to recall the memories two years ago, that was the first engagement of us. The conversation was simple and straight forward, but the feeling at that moment was killing me. Just a second, my mood turned down and I could feel the heart broken feeling just because I realised I was forced to accept the fact of each of you are leaving.

Amcorp 2015
I knew it was predicted, just that when it turned to be a fact and I was forced to accept it, I can’t stand for the feeling. Anyhow I still keep my face smiling to you, because I don’t want you to realise how sad I was at that moment. All of the memories emerged at the same time.

Sunway 2015

PD 2016

PD 2016

Amcorp 2016

Penang 2016

Dai Lou, you are not just a colleague to me, you are more like an elder brother to all of us, always take care of us, being a kind and helpful brother. I am so glad to know you here. Being known that you found your loved one, I am so excited for you.

Dai Lou's birthday
I want to see you doing good and stay happily. Although we are no longer have chance to work together and you have upgraded to be my “ex-colleague”, I will still treat you as my Dai Lou. Thank you for everything we have gone through together, thanks for all the advices and helps in the past, thanks aunty and uncle and your brothers for welcoming us and taking care of us, thanks for sharing all the joyfulness and lastly thanks for being part of my memories.

I will miss you, please take good care of yourself and your loved one. We shall meet each other again in one day.

One day Dai Lou, forever Dai Lou.

Goodbye Dai Lou =)
P/S: I still keeping the maple from Japan. I really like it, thank you. <3 font="" nbsp=""> 


1 comment:

  1. Dear YiVonne,

    That’s an amazing and touching blog that you had written which dedicated to Dai Lou. I know he also will miss you guys a lot but don’t be sad, I trust he wouldn’t want you to be like that as well.

    It’s just how life is, people comes and goes. Let’s just take it as the start of another wonderful and amazing chapter of our life.

    Don’t worry, be happy and live life to the fullest, that’s the most important thing!!!

    Cheers : )

    ReplyDelete